After a long time, I am back with the new post in which I will be telling you all about Amazon great Indian sale. You all must be thinking that what is amazon great Indian sale. Then friend listens it is the sale in which you will highest discount in the maximum product. In simple word, you will enjoy product at the cheaper rate.
This sale will be live from 9th of August, 2017 and it will live until 12th of August, 2017. Also remember that sale will be live from midnight of 9th of August, 2017. Without wasting your time just follow our given steps and which offers are currently running.
You all know why Amazon is offering the highest discount? From my point of view, it because to celebrate the Independence day which is coming in this month.
What is Amazon Great Indian Sale
In short, this sale is run and maintained by Amazon. In this sale, you will get products at the cheaper rate. Another benefit of this sale is that the customers who will top up their Amazon Pay balance which is starting on 4th August will get 15% extra cash back up to Rs. 300.
Another good offer which you will get in this sale is that who ever use State Bank of India credit and debit card will get additional cashback of 15% on the app and 10% on the website at the time of sale.
In Amazon Great Indian Sale, there will be discounts on the brands like, Apple, OnePlus, Samsung, UCB, Puma, Adidas, Wrangler, Titan, Marks & Spencer, American Tourister, Vero Moda, BPL, Micromax, TCL, Lenovo, HP, IFB, Bosch,D’Décor, McAfee, and Kaspersky among others.
How to Avail Amazon Great India Sale Offer
- First of all, you have to visit amazon offer page by clicking here
- After visiting just choose product which you have to buy
- Now proceed further and login into your amazon account if you have otherwise just create a new amazon account using your mobile number
- Finally, choose shipping details or update your shipping details or if you have not added before then add your shipping details
- At last complete your payment using cash on delivery/ Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc.