So guys, Indian Government has launched BHIM app which is ready to download on Google Playstore. The app is similar to Phonepe app and known as UPI (Unified Payment Interface). The app has got over 50 million download on the very first date of its launch. The reason is very obvious i.e to go cashless in India.
Today, in this post i will give you the exclusive download link of the BHIM app along with the Apk link so that you can store it offline.
Lets talk about the interface of the app first. BHIM app will give you pure android look which is based material design inspired by google.
How To Download BHIM App
- First of all, Download the BHIM app from the google playstore first or download Bhim Apk
- After that you will be asked to verify your mobile number.
- Now insert your mobile number on the phone which is registered to your bank.
- Alert: On the next step you will be charged for SMS verification (Rs.3 in my case)
- Set your 4 digit Login PIN that is must required to enter everytime you login.
- Now follow the instructions of the screen and select your registered bank account.
- Therefore, you will see your verified bank’s name on the top of dashboard page.
- Finally, your account is now 100% ready to do any transaction or transferring funds.
What is the Working of BHIM App
As i have already told that this app can be used to transfer your eFunds easily. Transfering money on BHIM app is very simple, secure and fast. So first, i will tell where you can transfer your funds
- From your BHIM Wallet to Another Wallet
- From Your Bank Account to BHIM Wallet
- From Your BHIM Wallet to Bank Account
- From Your BHIM Wallet to Any Merchant
This means that you can debit or withdrawal your money from your registered bank account. Also if your friends have recently joined this app, you can send them your money easily. So below are the steps to transfer your money.
Ways to Transfer Funds on BHIM App
There are three ways to transfer funds in BHIM app which are listed below.
- Use any UPI mobile number to send the money directly
- Scan the Barcode (QR Code) from the app and transfer
- Just enter the UPI payment address which is same like your email address (for eg. [email protected] )
These are the three official methods to transfer funds on the app. Lets talk about, how to transfer fund.
How To Transfer Your Money
To transfer your money, you should read above for registrations and login.
- First login with your security passcode and open your dashboard
- Furthermore, click on Send option and enter the targeted mobile number or payment address
- Now click on verify button and fill the exact amount that you want to transfer (for eg. rs.70)
- Finally, you will see a success message that your money has been sent.
Troubleshooting with UPI
If you want to check your transaction details history, financial statements, eFunds or even your profile details the just open the app and scroll to the bottom of the page. Hence, you will see the options as i have listed below.
Now, you in control and you can easily add more bank account and remove older one.
Offers With BHIM App
As government is promoting cashless transactions in India. They are also rewarding users for using UPI applications in India. The reward includes free cashback that you can win everyday.
The screen called “Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi-Dhan Vyapar Yojana” read full information from the above link.
As i myself won Rs.1000 cashback on transferring the funds to paytm, i have made a proper post for this on my blog onepromocode.com. These reward include these cashback amounts
Weekly Lucky Benefits
- Rs.50,000 Cashback Reward
- Rs.5,000 Cashback Reward
- Rs.2,500 Cashback Reward
Daily Lucky Benefits
- Rs.1,000 Cashback Reward
How to Avail Rewards Benefits
To avail these rewards benefits, you need to do atleast one transaction per day. If you are lucky enough, you will receive automatically rs.1,000 cashback daily or above listed weekly offer. So hurry and start download BHIM app.
A Details About UPI App
UPI (Unified Payments Interface) is a system by using this you can easily transfer money from one bank account to another bank account through a smartphone. UPI allows you to transfer funds to many merchants both online and offline. All you need to is just link your bank account with this app.
So guys, let me know how can i improve this post by sharing your valuable information through the comment box.